1) Chenhall, R.H. (2005). Integrative strategic performance measurement systems. Strategic alignment of manufacturing. Learning and strategic outcomes: An exploratory study. Accounting. Organization and Society. 30(1), pp. 395-422.
2) Etemadi, H (2012) The effect of accountants’ professional ethics on the reliability of financial statements, Journal of ethics in science and technology, 7(3).
3) Grubler, A (1996). Time for a change: on patterns of diffusion of innovation. Daedalus. 125 (3), pp. 19-42.
4) Hajiha, Z (2014) The Relationship between Organizational Culture and Use of Management Accounting Innovations in Companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange, Journal of management accounting, 7(20).
5) Haller, S. A.& Siedschlag. L. (2011). Determinants of ICT adoption: Evidence from firm-level data. Applied Economics. 43(26), pp. 3775-3788.
6) Johnson and Kaplan (1987). Relevance Lost: The Rise and Fall of Management Accountin. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
7) Khoshtinat, M. (2002) Target costing: recognition, application and necessity. Journal of Audit, 4(16).
8) Namazai, M. (2006). Challenges and Opportunities of Management Accounting, Accountant Monthly. 180(1), pp.3-12.
9) Nevries. P., Langfield-Smith, K. & Sill, F. (2010), The contribution of management accounting departments to firm performance. University of Witten/ Herdecke Germany. pp1-37.
10) Olayen, A (1999). The application of management accounting tools by financial managers of higher education institutions, Journal of International Business Studies. 2(26), pp. 379-97.
11) Quynhthu, N (2011). The Relationship Between Corporate Culture and Use of Management Accounting innovation in Vietnamese Companies: A Study Of Techcom Bank. Graduation project. 10(4), pp.1-86.
12) Rahmati, H. (2014) The role of technology and innovation management in wealth creation, the 2nd conference on approaches to accounting, Islamic Azad University, Fooman and Shaft Branch.
13) Rahnama Roodposhti, F. (2008) Strategic Management Accounting based on value creation management. Islamic Azad University Publication.
14) Sirikarai, S. (2010). Measurment of Organizational Culture, Thammasat University, N0.109, pp.39-52.
15) Taqizadeh, Z. (2016) An investigation into the association between organizational culture and using management accounting methods in the firms listed on the Tehran Stock Exchnage, Journal of organizational culture management, 14 (4), 1067-1089.
16) Talebi, R. (2010) A study of the use of management accounting tools by directors of the firms listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange, Journal of Accounting Knowledge, 2, 117-138.
17) Sanford, B. (2017). Innovation, Some Methodological Reflections Forthcoming in Public Management Success and Failure in Public Management Research. 25(3), pp. 3-17.
Van Dyk J , Zubizarreta E & Lievens Y. (2017). Cost evaluation to optimize radiation therapy implementation in different income setting: A time-driven activity-based analysis. Radiother Oncol. 125(2), pp. 178-185.