1) Banitalebi Dehkordi, Bahareh; Rahnamaye Roodposhti, Fereydoon; Nikoumaram, Hashem; Talebnia, Ghodratollah, “Clarification of actor-network theory in accounting by knowledge perspective”, Management Accounting and Audit Knowledge,(2015) 4(16), 119-130.
2) Boulianne E. Revisiting fit between AIS design and performance with the analyzer strategic-type. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems).2007.(1;8(1):1-6.
3) Broad K, Pfaff AS, Glantz MH. Effective and equitable dissemination of seasonal-to-interannual climate forecasts: policy implications from the Peruvian fishery during El Nino 1997–98. Climatic Change.)2002 (1;54(4):415-38.
4) Corsi K, Mancini D. The impact of law on accounting information system: an analysis of IAS/IFRS adoption in Italian companies. InManagement of the Interconnected World 2010 1;54(4):483-494.
5) Dastgir, Mohsen, Ghalebi, Raja “Evaluation of qualitative features of AIS (Case study: Bandar Imam Petrochemical Co.), Financial Accounting.(2010).5(2), 17-38.
6) DEHKORDI BB, ROODPOSHTI FR, NIKOMARAM H, TALEBNIA G. Clarifying the role of actor network theory (ANT) for the accounting of information system in Iran. Cumhuriyet Science Journal.(2015)36(4):2203-13.
7) Doolin B, Lowe A. To reveal is to critique: actor–network theory and critical information systems research. Journal of information technology.(2002).1;17(2):69-78.
8) Etemadi, Hossein; Elahi, Sha’ban; Hassanaghayi, Kamran, “Studying the impact of IT on qualitative features of accounting information”, Accounting and Audit Studies, (2006). No. 43, pp. 3-24.
9) Everitt-Deering P. The adoption of information and communication technologies by rural general practitioners: A socio technical analysis (Doctoral dissertation, Victoria University).
10) Garton L, Haythornthwaite C, Wellman B. Studying on-line social networks. Doing Internet research: Critical issues and methods for examining the Net. 1999;75.
11) Hermans L. Actor analysis for water resources management: putting the promise into practice. Eburon Uitgeverij BV; 2005.
12) Hermans LM, Thissen WA. Actor analysis methods and their use for public policy analysts. European Journal of Operational Research).2009(16;196(2):808-18.
13) Isayikhosh, Ahmad (2009), “Dictionary of accounting books and papers”, Journal of Auditor, 210.
14) Lewis PJ, Townson CJ. Using actor network theory ideas in information systems research: a case study of action research.
15) McLinden D. Concept maps as network data: analysis of a concept map using the methods of social network analysis. Evaluation and program planning).2013 (.1;36(1):40-8.
16) Nokkentved, C.An empirical investigation of business model innovation in supplier relationship management. Institute of informatics and institute of management, politics and philosophy,Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, Ph.D. Dissertaion.)2007).
17) Rom A, Rohde C. Management accounting and integrated information systems: A literature review. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems. 2007 Mar 1;8(1):40-68.
18) Saraf, Fatemeh; Hashemi, Nazanin; Kakavand, Masood .Conceptual framework of accounting by informatic view”, Accounting and Audit Studies. (2012), No. 2, pp. 64-92.
19) Sharifzadeh M, Zamani GH, Karami E, Iman MT, Khalili D. Actor Network Theory Approach and its Application in Investigating Agricultural Climate Information System. Iranian journal of Information Processing & Management. 2013 Jan 1;28(2):433-54.
20) Tatnall, A., & Gilding, A, Actor-Network Theory in Information Systems Research.Cummings.(2005).
21) Wichmann BK, Kaufmann L. Social network analysis in supply chain management research. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. 2016 Sep 5;46(8):740-62.
22) Zhu B, Watts S, Chen H. Visualizing social network concepts. Decision Support Systems. 2010 May 1;49(2):151-61.