1) Ismailis, Majid., Ali Mohammadi, Muslim. (1394), "Evaluation of Investment Decisions Using System Dynamics and Real Investment Opportunities (Investigated in Automotive Production Company), Asset Management and Financing Management, 3 (1): 1-22.
2) Saeed Aghasi, Saeed, Aghasi, Ehsan, Biglari, Sahar, (1395), "Investigating the relationship between financial risk tolerance and the characteristics of investors (financial intelligence, financial management skills, wealth) (based on Donald's native model). Case study: Stock Exchange Tehran Stock Exchange ", Journal of Financial Knowledge Analysis of Securities, Ninth Year, No. thirty, Autumn, 95.
3) Berman, Karen, Knight, Joe, (2013), "Intelligence. Mali," Translation,. Nejad, Qasim, Sanshian, Zahra, Nowruz Publishing, 1397.
4) Bahar Moghadam, Mehdi, Jokar, Hossein. (1397), "Investigating the Effect of Accounting Information Quality and Information Uncertainty on Investor Sentiment", Quarterly Journal of Accounting and Auditing, Volume 25, Issue 1, Spring, 21-50.
5) Insightful, Zahra, Dehdar, Farhad. (1397). "Presentation of the model of financial intelligence with behavioral tendencies and their effect on investment decisions based on the theory of planned behavior". Investment Knowledge, 7 (25), 203-222.
6) Pumpin, Mishlam (2009), "Behavioral Financial Knowledge and Asset Management", translation.by.Dr.Ahmad.Badri,Company.Kayhan Publishing House.
7) Hosseini Chagni, Elham, Haghgoo, Behnaz, Rahmani Nejad, Leila, "Investigating Boyfriend Behavior of Investors in Tehran Stock Exchange Based on Structural Equation Model", Financial Management Strategy, Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics, Alzahra University (Q, second year) , No. 7, 113- P. 133.
8) Darabi, Dream., Chenary Bokat, Hassan., Valikhani, Mohammad Jafar. (1395). Dimensions and Approaches of Behavioral Financial Theory Theory, Journal of Accounting and Auditing Studies, No 7, Spring, 1-25.
9) Friyn, B., Willem F.C., Verschoor R., Zwinkels, C.J. (2017). Excess stock return comovements and the role of investor sentiment. Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, 49, 74-87.
10) Rehan, Raja, Umer, Imran, (2017). "Behavioral Biases and Investors Decisions", Market Forces, College of Management Sciences, Vol. XII, No. 2, December 2017.
11) Rosa. M. & Mayoral, Eleuterio Vallelado (2012), The Interaction of Environmental Facts and Individual Character is Investors Perception ",
The Spanish Review of Financial Economics, Vol. 10, PP. 62-73.
12) Islamoğlu, Mehmet, Apan, Mehmet, Ayvali, Adem, (2015) Determination of Factors Affecting Individual Investor Behavior: A Study on Bankers, 2015, 5 (2), 531-543.
13) Ozorhon, B., Batmaz, A., Caglayan, S. (2018). Generating a framework to facilitate decision-making in renewable energy investments; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 95; 217-226.
14) Sashikala V, P.Chitramani, (2017), "A review on emotional intelligence and investment behavior", International Journal of Management (ijm) volume 8, issue 3, May-June 2017, pp.32-41.
16) Wu, W., & Wang, L. (2016). Institutional property mispricing and corporate investment. Open Journal of Business and Management, 4 (2), 282-290.
17) Zhu, B., Niu, F. (2016). Investor sentiment, accounting information and stock price: Evidence from China. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 38, 125-134.