1) Ala-addini, M., & Daqayeqi A. (2008). The results of application of COB IT reference model in evaluation of IT management processes at National Iranian Drilling Company by the process maturity approach. Third International Conference on Strategic Management, Razi Conference Hall, Tehran, Iran.
2) Bacos, j., & Treacy, H. (1986). center for information systems, information technology and corporate. Accounting Research. 10: 239-277
3) Egmond, E.LC Van. (2002). International technology Transfer, Eindhoven University of Technology.
4) Fathian, M. (2006). Fundamentals of Information Technology Management, University of Science and Technology, First Edition.
5) Gupta, M., & Galloway, K. (2003). Activity-based costing/management and its implications for operations management, the journal of Technovation, 23:131–138.
6) Hartman, F.T. (2000). don't park your brain outsides: a practical guide to improving shareholder value with SMART management (Pennsylvania: Project Management Institute, Inc.), p. 6.
7) Hilton, R.W., Maher, M.W., & Selto F.H. (2008). Cost Management: Strategies for Business Decisions, 4th edition. McGraw-Hill Irwin.
8) Kaplan, R.S., & Cooper, R. (1998). Cost & Effect. Using Integrated Cost Systems to Drive Profitability and Performance, Harvard Business School Press.
9) Michiels, S.I. and Van Crowder, L. (2001). Discovering the “Magic Box”: Local appropriation of information and communication technologies (ICTs). Sustainable development Department, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO).
10) Ming, S., & Rob, H. (2008). Information Technology (IT) in construction engineering and project management, Golabchi Mahmoud & Al-enabi Morteza, Tehran University publications.
11) PakMaram, A., Mohammadi, B., & BeikZadeh, J. (2010). the factors affecting application of cost management systems in Iran petrochemical industry, Farasooye Modiriat, fourth year, No. 14, 131-159.
12) Porter, M. E. (1980). Competitive Strategy (New York: Free Press,).
13) Prdakhtchy,H.(2003). examines the impact of information and communication technology on organizational structure of organization and Training Management Researches. No.6
14) Salehi, M., Moradi, M., & Mansoury, A. (2012). The relation between financial information transparency and firms’ characteristics of listed companies on Tehran Stock Exchange, African Journal of Business Management Vol. 6(5), pp. 1906-1915.
15) Sarafizadeh, A. (2010). IT in organization, Mir Publications.
16) Seifi, A. (2005). Activity Based Costing System. Journal of Costing Management. PP.3-4.
17) shank, J. (1992). Strategic Cost Management: Tailoring Controls to Strategies, Journal of cost Management, pp. 14-24
18) Young, H. (1983). the ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, Chicago: American Library Association.
19) ZokayiAshtiani, M. (2010). Guide to scope of project management knowledge, Adineh publications, Rahnemaye Rood E Poshti, Fereydoon, (2010), Activity Based on Costing, Cashmeh publications.