1) Adizes, I. (1998). Coporate Life Cycle: How and Why Corporations Grow and Die and What Do about it, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, pp. 5-136.
2) Aghaei, M, A., Noorozi, M., Bayat, M., Mohebkhah, M. (2018). Company Life Cycle, Taking risk and Shareholders' Emotions: Evidence from the Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Accounting Advances in Shiraz University (Formerly Journal of Social and Human Sciences), Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 28-74.
3) Asna Ashari, H ., Naderi Noureini, M . (2017). Profit Management Model in Corporate Life Cycle, Research-scientific Journal of Financial Accounting Knowledge, Vol. 4, No. 1, 12, Spring 2017, P. 1-22.
4) Badertscher, B. (2011). Overvaluation and the choice of alternative earnings management mechanisms. The Accounting Review, 86 (September): 1491– 1518.
5) Bruns, W., Merchant, K. (1990). “The dangerous morality of managing earnings", Management Accounting, Vol. 72, Pp. 22.
6) Chen, S., Xu, S., Wu, D. (2014). Corporate Governance and The Asymmetric Behavior of Selling, General and Administrative Costs: The Evidence from State Antitakeover laws. Available at:www.ssrn.com.
7) Chen, X., Yang, W., Huang, D. (2010). Corporate life-cycle and the accrual model: an empirical study based on chinese listed companies. Frontiers of Business Research in China, 4(3):580-607.
8) Cohen, D., Dey, A., Lys, T. (2008). Real and accrual-based earnings management in the pre- and post- Sarbanes-Oxley period. The Accounting Review 83 (3): 757–787.
9) Dechow, Patricia, M., Catherine, M, Schrand. (2004). Earnings Quality. The Research Foundation of CFA Institute, USA,Vol. 2004, No. 3.
10) Ebrahimi, K., Bahraminasab, A., Jafarpor, Kh. (2016). Investigating the Impact of Accounting Quality on Information Asymmetry Considering the Life Cycle of Companies, research-scientific Journal of Financial Accounting Knowledge, Vol. 3, No. 1, Spring 2016, pp. 93-110.
11) Eskandarli, T. (2019). Investigating the Impact of Accruals on Investors’ Beliefs Heterogeneity and the Effect of Their Interaction on Stock Returns, Research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, Vol. 8, No. 29, Spring 2019.
12) Etemadi, H., Rahimimogoi, F., Aghai, M., Anvarirostami ,A. (2016). Evaluating the Role of Company Life Cycle in Optimizing Olson Valuation Model, Journal of Scientific Research Accounting knowledge and management auditing, year,5, No 17, Spring 2016.
13) Gietzmann, M., Trombetta, M. (2003). “Disclosure interactions: accounting policy choice and voluntary disclosure effects on the cost of raising outside capital.” Accounting & Business Research, 33(3): 187-205.
14) Graham, J., Harvey, C., Rajgopal, S. (2005). The economic implications of corporate financial reporting. Journal of Accounting and Economics 40 (1-3): 3–73.
15) Heidarpor, F., Rajabdorri, H., Khalifesharifi, A. (2017). The relationship between the firm's life cycle and the risk of falling stock prices. Accounting research, No 23, winter 2017.
16) Ho Koo, J., Song, S., Paik, T. (2015). Earnings Management and Cost Stickiness. Accounting Science and Technology Letter, Vol. 84, Pp. 40-44.
17) Imani, M., Rahnamaroudposhti, F., Bani Mahd, B. (2010). Relationship between Manipulation of Real activities and Accrual-Based Profit Management Using a Recursive Equation System Approach, Research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, Vol. 8, No. 29, Summer 2010.
18) Jarjarzadeh, A., Nikbakht, N, Z. (2017). The Impact of Discretionary Accruals and Operational Cash on the Stock Returns in the Growth Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange, Financial Accounting Researches, Ninth Year, No. 1, (31), Spring 2016, p. 91-104.
19) Jennifer, J. (1991). Earnings Management during Import Relief Investigations. Journal of Accounting Research. Vol. 29, No. 2, Pp. 193-228.
20) Kallunki, J., Silvola, H. (2008). The effect of Organizational Life Cycle Stage on the use of Activity-based Costing. Management Accounting Research, 19, 62–79.
21) Karami, Kh., Omrani, H. (2010). The impact of corporate life cycle and conservatism on corporate value, Accounting and Auditing Reviews, Volume 17, No 59, pp. 79 - 96.
22) Karimi, K., Rahnamaroudposhti, F. (2015). Behavioral biases and profit Management Motivations, Knowledge of Accounting and Management Auditing, Volume 4, No. 14, Summer 2015, pp. 15-32.
23) Mashayekhi, B., Faraji, O., Tahriri, A. (2014). Accounting disclosure, value relevance and firm life cycle: Evidence from Iran. International Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. 1 (6): 69-77.
24) Mashayekhi, B., Mehrani, S., Mehrani, K., Karami, Gh. (2005). The Role of Discretionary Accruals in the profit Management of Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange, Accounting and Auditing Studies, No. 42, pp. 61-74.
25) Mirzaei, A., Mehrazian, A, R., Masyhaabadi, A. (2012). Using Artificial Neural Networks to Examine Semiotic Theories of Accounting Accruals in Tehran Stock Exchange. International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, Vol. 2, No. 10, Pp. 7-13.
26) Rahnamaroudposhti, F., Imani, M., Bani Mahd, B. (2019). Investigating the Relationship between Manipulation of Real activities and Accrual-Based Profit Management Using a Recursive Equation System Approach, Research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, Vol. 8, No. 29, Spring 2019.
27) Robin, A., Qiang, Wu. (2015). Firm growth and the pricing of discretionary accruals, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Vol .45, No. 3, Pp. 561–590.
28) Roozbehani, F., Bani Mahd, B., Moradzadeh, M. (2007). The Relationship between Profit Manipulation and unacceptable Audit Reporting, Accounting Knowledge and Management Auditing, Vol. 6, No. 23, Fall 2016, pp. 145-154.
29) Saeedi, A., Hamidian, N., Rabiee, H. (2013). The Relationship between Real Profit Management Activities and Future Performance of Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange, Research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting, Vol. 6, No. 2, Summer 2013, p. 45-58.
30) Salem Dezfuli, B., Salehi, A., Naciri, S., Jerjrezade, A. (2019). Investigating the Impact of Economic Uncertainty on Accruals-based Profit Management and Real Profit Management, Research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, Vol. 8, No. 30, Summer 2019.
31) Shakeri, A., Jahanshad, A. (2019). The Relationship between Manipulation of Real activities and the Accrual-Based Profit Management Using a Recursive Equation System Approach, research-scientific Quarterly of Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, Vol. 8, No. 29, Summer 2019.
32) Shirzadi, Y., Dolatyari, F. (2019). Using Dickinson Cash Flow Pattern instead of using company Age in differentiating the stages of Life Cycle, Research-scientific Quarterly of Accounting and Management auditing, Volume 8, No. 30, Summer 2019.
33) Yu, Y., Jiang, S. (2010). “Corporate life cycle and share repurchases: Evidence Corporate life cycle and share repurchases: Evidence.” African Journal of Business Management, Vol. 4(14), pp. 3139-3149