1) Affes, H., Ayadi, F. (2014). Contextual factors impact on the use of new management accounting practices: An empirical analysis in the Tunisian context. Journal of Research in International Business and Management 4, 45-55.
2) Ahmad, M, F., Zakuan, N., Jusoh, A., Takala, J. (2012). Relationship of TQM and Business Performance with Mediators of SPC, Lean Production and TPM, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 65, 186-191.
3) Ahmadian, Azam. (2013). Assessment of Banking Health Factors in IR Iran Banks. (2011-2012), Website of Monetary and Banking Research Center of the Central Bank of IR Iran.
4) Ahmandpour Kasgari, Ahmad, Soudbakhsh, Amir. (2015). The Comprehensive Quality Management Approach and Improvement of Financial Operation in Banks, and Insurance and Investment Companies. Management Accounting 8,26, 21-38.
5) Ahmed Ayedh, A.M., Houssem Eddine, C.O. (2016). The impact of advance management accounting techniques on performance: The case of Malaysia, MIDDLE EAST JOURNAL OF BUSINESS 10(2), 3-13.
6) Al Nasser, A. and Li W. (2008). Why Did ABC Fail at the Bank of China? Management Accounting Quarterly, Spring, Vol. 9, No. 3, PP.7-14.
7) Amara, T. and Benelifa, S. (2017), The impact of external and internal factors on the management accounting practices, International Journal of Finance and Accounting 6(2), 46-58.
8) Amel Ben H., Bahia B. (2012). Value management and activity based costing model in the Tunisian restaurant, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management 24, 269 – 288.
9) Anvari Rostami, Aliasghar, Rezayat, Esmat. (2007). A Comparative Assessment of Profitability of Bank Credits of Islamic Contracts with Activity-Based Costing Method and Industrial Costing Method, the Case Study of Tose’ Saderat (Export Development) Bank. Accounting and Auditing Review, 48, pp. 42-43.
10) Central Bank of IR Iran. (2014). Vision, Plans, and Policies of the Central Bank for Implementation of General Policies of Resistance Economy, Central Bank of IR Iran Website.
11) Demirbag, M., Tatoglu, E., Tekinkus, M., Zaim, S. (2005). An analysis of the Relationship between TQM Implementation and Organizational Performance Evidence from Turkish SMEs, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 17(6), 829-847.
12) Dianati Deilami, Zahra, Beigi, Amiralam, Barzegar, Morteza. (2016). Studying the Relation between Application of Advanced Management Accounting Tools and Economic Value Added. Management Accounting, 9, 30, 87-96.
13) Filsaraei, Mehdi, Tolouei, Raha, Hosseini, Narjes, Dehghan Nayeri, Ali. (2016). Decision-making and Management Accounting: two case studies of outsourcing. Quarterly Journal of New Studies in Management and Accounting, 16, 51-82.
14) Fuster, J. (2007). Management Accounting in Spanish Saving Banks: An Empirical Investigation, Journal of Performance Management, Vol. 20, No. 1, PP.33-65.
15) Hajiha, Zohreh, Mehdi Kharatzadeh. (2014). Studying the Relation between Application of Management Accounting Innovations and Financial Factors of Performance Assessment in Companies Admitted in Tehran Stock Exchange. Management Accounting and Auditing Knowledge, 3,11, 29-40.
16) Hoque, Z. (2004). A Contingency Model of the Association Between Strategy, Environmental Uncertainty and Performance Measurement: Impact on Organizational Performance.” International Business Review 13.
17) Hosseini, Seyed Mehdi, Mehdizadeh Ashrafi, Ali. (2009). Research Method in Human Sciences. Yekan Publications, Tehran, 2nd edition.
18) Kaplan, R. S., and Anderson, S. R. (2004). Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing-Tool Kit. Harvard Business Review, 82, 131–138.
19) Kashanipour, Mohammad, Hamidizadeh, Ali, Kazempour, Morteza, Kabirpour, Morteza. (2018). Impact of Economic and Human Factors in Application of Management Accounting Tools (Companies Admitted in Tehran Stock Exchange). Scientific-Research Quarterly Journal of Management Accounting 11, 36, 81-92.
20) Kiarazm, A., Koohkan, F. (2013). Prioritizing Effective TQM Values on Financial Performance by Using AHP, Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research 3(4), 197-202.
21) Kumar, V., Choisne, F. (2008). Impact of TQM on Company’s Performance. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management 26(1), 23-37.
22) Namazi, Mehdi, Nazemi, Amin. (2011). A Comparative Assessment of Usefulness of Data in Activity-Based Costing Systems vs. Traditional Costing in E-Banking (Case Study of Bank Keshavarzi Iran).
23) Rahnamai Roudposhti, Fereidoun, Bahri Sales, Jamal, Pakmaram, Asgar. (2009). Capacity Assessment and Verification of Employment of Activity-Based Costing to Determine the Cost of Money in the State Banking Network, Management Accounting vol. 3, pp. 17-33.
24) Rasoulof, Jalal. (2014). The Fundamental Change Plan in the Business Environment, Summit of Presidents of Ayandeh Bank Branches, Tehran, Ayandeh Bank Headquarters.
25) Rezaee, Z. (2005). The Relevance of Managerial Accounting Concepts in the Banking Industry, Journal of Performance Management, Vol. 18, No. 2, PP. 3-16.
26) Rigby, D. (2001). Management Tools and Techniques: A survey, California Management Review, 43(2), 139-160.
27) Sayyadi Soumar, Ali, Nasri, Khadijeh, Sabzalipour, Farshad. (2018). Evolution of Management Accounting Tools; A solution to reduction of the ominous shadow of opportunist restatements, Scientific-Research Quarterly Journal of Management Accounting 11, 38, 59-78.
28) Shahzadi, S., Khan, R., Toor, M., Haq, A. (2018). Impact of external and internal factors on management accounting practices: a study of Pakistan, Asian Journal of Accounting Research 3(2). 211-223.
29) Sunarni, C.W. (2015), Management accounting practices at hospitality business in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Review of Integrative Business and Economics Research 4(1), 380.
30) Sunyoungahn (2018). Analysis of Transit User Satisfaction using Structural Equation Models. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER) 7(4), 54-60.
31) Valmohammadi, Ch. (2011). The Impact of TQM Implementation on the Organizational Performance of Iranian Manufacturing SMEs. The TQM Journal 23(5), 496-5.
32) Vatanparast, Mohammadreza, Tasadikar, Mohammadjavad, Ahmadzadeh Layegh, Narges. (2018). A Review of Management Accounting History and Techniques, Quarterly Journal of Accounting and Management Vision, 1, 2,39-53.
33) Zahra, Kamali, Farajzadeh Dehkordi, Hassan, Sepasi, Sahar. (2014). Impact of Restatement and its Types (Opportunistic or Non-opportunistic) on the Growth of Companies Admitted in Stock Exchange. Tehran. Master’s Dissertation, Tehran University of Economics.
34) Zarei, Sonia, Barzegar, Elaheh. (2017). Assessment of Impact of Data Illustration in Management Accounting Reports on Managers’ Decision-making, Scientific-Research Quarterly Journal of Management Accounting 34, 1-13