1) Aqaei, MA., Mokhtarian O. (2004). Investigating the effective factors on investors’ decision making in Tehran Stock Exchange, Iran. Accounting and auditory investigations,
2) Bellouma, M., Belaid, F. (2016). Decision-Making of Working Capital Managers: A Behavioral Approach. Journal of Business Studies Quarterly, 7 (4), 30- 43.
3) Chen, C X,. Gores, T., Nasev, J. (2013). Managerial overconfidence and cost stickiness. Working paper, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and University of Cologne.
4) Dehghan, A. (2008). Psychological factors affecting individuals’ investment intention in Tehran Stock Exchange. Tadbir monthly, 196, 50-59.
5) Eslami bidgoli, S. (2008). From behavioral finance to neurofinance. Payam-e Sarmaye gozari publication, 30, 34-37.
6) Fallahshams, M,. Haqshenas kashani, F., Afshar hajar, F. (2012). Investigating the effect of locus of control on perceptual errors in decision making among investors in Tehran Stock Exchange. Investment knowledge publication, 1(3),105-123.
7) Feiz kashani, M. (2007). Almohjatolbayza. Islamic Publisher, Qom, Iran. 6, 233
8) Fernandes, J., Pena JI., Tabak, B. (2009). Behavior Finance and Estimation Risk in Stochastic Portfolio Optimization. Banco Central Do Brasil. 184.
9) Fernandes, JLB., Fernandes, TC., Matsumoto, AS., Chagas, PC. (2015). Behavioral Finance: The Aversion to Uncertainty Bias in Individual Financial Decisions.
10) Hirshleifer, D. (2001). Investor psychology and asset pricing. The Journal of Finance, 56,1533-1597.
11) Irvani, M., Khodapanahi, MK. (2001). Perceptual and emotional psychology. SAMT ppublication. Tehran, Iran.
12) Jalili S., Pirayesh, R., Qasemzade, L. (2014). The effects of emotional intelligence on individual investors’ decision making in Tehran Stock Exchange. Accounting studies publication, 14, 81-103.
13) Kahneman, D., Tversky, A. (1982). On the psychology of prediction. Psychological review, 80, 237-251.
14) Kermani mamazandi, Z., Danesh, E. (2011). The effects of religious attitude and sensation seeking on marital adjustment in married teachers of Pakdasht city, Iran. Journal of Psychological studies, 7(2), 129-154.
15) Khaki, Q. (2008). Research method with dissertation writing approach. Baztab publication, Tehran, Iran.
16) Khandan, A. (2007). Values and procedures, planning model at the Islamic University, with an emphasis on martyr Motahhari, the value of knowledge: Introduction to the Islamic University, Tehran: University of Imam Sadeq. 121- 176.
17) Khashan, H., Kreidie, L. (2001). The Social and Economic Correlates of Islamic Religiosity, World Affairs. 164 (2).
18) Khodayarifard, M., Qobari banab, B., Shokouhi yekta, M., Nesfat, M. (1997). preparing a an instrument to measure the religious attitudes and beliefs of university students. Paper collection of the first assembly on the effects of religion on psychological health. 4,126-138.
19) Kr¨uger, P., Landier, A., Thesmar, D. (2012). Categorization Bias in the Stock Market. Catolica Lisbon, school of business and economics.
20) Lashkari, M., Mortazi, H. (2011). Behavioral finance theory and its effects on investment size among investors of Tehran Stock Exchange. Rahbari Publication. 26.
21) Mahzoun, O. (2009). Investigating the relationship between individual, occupational and personal characteristics and common behavioral biases among investors and activists in capital market. MA dissertation. Department of economic sciences.
22) Montier, J. (2007). Behavioral investing a practitioners guide to applying behavioral finance. John Wiley & Sons.
23) Motahari, M. (1991). Bist Goftar (20 sayings). Sadra publication.
24) Muhamad, R., Devi, S. (2006). Religiousity and Malay Muslim Investors in Malaysia: An Analysis on Some Aspects of Ethical Investment Design, The International Conference on Business and Information. 12-14.
25) Nilchi, M., Salehifar, M., Mozafari, M., vanani H. (2015). Behavioral finance in12 years. A review of concepts, researches and university backgrounds. Capital market monthly, 122 (123), 64-69.
26) Nofsinger, J. (2001). Investment madness: How psychology affects your investing and what to do about it. Pearson Education; 1st Edition.
27) Pompian, M. (2006). Behavioral Finance and capital Management. John Wiley Sons Inc. Publication.
28) Pompian, M. (2009). Behavioral finance knowledge and asset management. Translated by Badri. first edition. Keyhan Publication. Tehran, Iran
29) Qolipour, F. (2009). Explaining the relationship between personality types and perceptual errors among investors in Tehran Stock Exchange. MA dissertation. Tehran University, Iran.
30) Qolipour, R. (2007). Organizational behavior management, individual behavior. SAMT publication. Tehran, Iran.
31) Raei, S., Fallahpour, S. (2004). Behavioral finance. A different approach in financial arena, Tehran University Financial Researches Quarterly. 18, 77-106.
32) Razini, R., Azizi, M. (2015). Pattern design decisions Islamic Approach. Islamic Management, 23 (4), 73- 100.
33) Ritter, J. (2003). Behavioral finance pacific. Basin finance journal, 11 (4), 429-437.
34) Rogers, J. (2006). The framing of decisions and the psychology of choice. Science, 211 (4481), 453–458.
35) Saadi, R., Qolipour, A., Qolipour, F. (2010). Investigating the effects of investigators’ personality and perceptual errors on their investigation in Tehran Stock Exchange. Financial researches publication, 29 (12), 41-58.
36) Saeidi, A., Mashayekhi, M. (2011). Investigating the effects of moon cycles on market returns in Tehran Stock Exchange. Stock Exchange Quarterly, 14, 81-98.
37) Sarmad, Z., Bazargan, A., Hejazi, E. (2007). Research methods in behavioral sciences. Agah publication. Tehran, Iran.
38) Seif, A. (2003). Instructional evaluation and assessment methods. Dowran publication. Tehran, Iran.
39) Sewell, M. (2010). Behavioral Finance. University of Cambridge.
40) Shiller, R. (2000). Irrational Exuberance. Princeton University Press. Princeton. New Jersey, USA, 470-489.
41) Simon, H. (1955). A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice, Cowles Foundation Paper 98. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, LXIX, 99-118.
42) Villatoro, F. (2009). The delegated portfolio management problem: Reputation and herding. Elsevier B.V. Journal of Banking & Finance. 33 (11), 2062- 2069.
43) Wilde, A., Joseph, S. (1997). Religiosity and Personality in a Muslim Context. Personality and Individual Differences. 23(5), 899-900.
44) Winfield, LF. (1995). The knowledge based on resilience in African-American adolescents, In L. J. Crockett, & A. C. Crouter (Eds.), Pathways through adolescence, Individual development in relation to social contexts. Mahway, NJ, Lawrence Erlbaum.
45) Winnie, N., Lishenga, J., Oloko, M. (2017). The Relationship between Investor Behavior and Portfolio Performance at the Nairobi Securities Exchange. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, 2 (5), 548-551.
46) Yang, K., Mao, X. (2007). A study of nurses’ spiritual intelligence: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 44, 999–1010.
47) Zohour, A., Tavakolli, A. (2001). The religious attitudes of students in Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Armaqan-e Danesh publication, 28, 41-52.