1) Amirhosseini, Z. (2014). Evaluation of portfolio allocation and optimal mix of resources and consumption-based banking profitability in the management of branches of the Agricultural Bank of Kermanshah. MA thesis Islamic Azad University of Tehran.
2) Buston, C. S. (2016). Active risk management and banking stability. Journal of Banking & Finance, 72, S203-S215.
3) Calomiris, C. W., & Carlson, M. (2016). Corporate governance and risk management at unprotected banks: National banks in the 1890s. Journal of Financial Economics, 119(3), 512-532.
4) Caner, S., Ozyildirim, S., & Ungan, A. E. (2007). How Sensitive are Shareholders to Bank Risk? Social Science Research Network, 1-29.
5) Giovannoni, E., Quarchioni, S., & Riccaboni, A. (2016). The role of roles in risk management change: The case of an Italian bank. European Accounting Review, 25(1), 109-129.
6) Hryckiewicza, A., & Kozłowski, Ł. (2017). Banking business models and the nature of financial crisis. Journal of International Money and Finance, 71, 1-24.
7) Jawadi, F., & Louhichi, W. (2017). Overview on the recent developments of banking and risk management. Research in International Business and Finance, 39, 896–898.
8) Lim, C. Y., Woods, M., Humphrey, C., & Seow, J. L. (2017). The paradoxes of risk management in the banking sector. The British Accounting Review, 49(1), 75-90.
9) Motameni, A. R., Javadzadeh, M., & Tizfahm, J. (2011). Evaluation of Strategic Performance of Banks. Strategic Management Studies, 1(1), 141-159.
10) Sensarma, R., & Jayadev, M. (2009). Are bank stocks sensitive to risk management? The Journal of Risk Finance, 10(1), 7-22.
11) Williams, B. (2016). The impact of non-interest income on bank risk in Australia. Journal of Banking & Finance, 73, 16-37.