1) Abbassnejad et al. (2017). The dynamisms of relations in macro-variables and stock market index. Journal of Accounting and Audit Researches, 1(4).
2) Allah Bakhsh. (2004). Studying the Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Stock Price Changes of Accepted Companies in Tehran Stock Exchange. MA Thesis. Tehran: Tehran University. Commercial Management and Administration College.
3) Bayat et al (2016). The monetary policy and general index of stock price in the framework of model DSGE. No:78 P: 107 – 206
4) Chinzara. Z (2011). Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Conditional Stock MarketVolatility in South Africa. South African Journal of Economics. 79(1). P. 27-49.
5) Ibrahim.M.H. (2003). Macroeconomic and capital market integration. Journal of Asia Pacific Economy. Vol. 8, No. 1, PP:19-40
6) Ionnidis.C.and A. Kontonikas. (2008). The impact of monetary policy on the stock prices. Journal of Policy Modeling. Vol.30. No. 1. P. 33-53.
7) Karimzadeh, M. (2004). The Effect of Long Term Relation of Stock Price Index with Monetary Macro Variables through Using Co-integration Technique in Iran Economy. MA Thesis in Theoretical Economics. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University. Theoretical and Economical College.
8) Keshavarz Hadad, Gh. Ismaeelzadeh, M. (2010). Modeling Time Series for Forecasting Revolution in Stock Profitability of Tehran Cimon Company. Tehran University. Economical Researches Journal.
9) López, M. (2015). Asset price bubbles and monetary policy in a small open economy, Ensayos sobre Política Económica, 33 (2015): 93-102.
10) Naqavi Kaljahi, S. (2004). Studying the Effect of Liquidity on Iran Industry Department. MA Thesis. Tabriz: Tabriz University. P. 41-83.
11) Nonejad, M. et. al. (2012). The Effect of Monetary Policies on Stock Price Index.
12) Paetz, M. and Gupta, R. (2014). Stock Price Dynamics and the Business Cycl in an Estimated DSGE Model for South Africa, Department of Economics Working Paper Series.
13) Sharifee Rananee, H. Safaee Shaki, M. Emadzadeh, M. (2009). Studying the Tourism Effect on Iran Economy Growth from 1989 to 2008. Economy Journal. Second Year. No: 6.
14) Subair, K. Salihu.O.M. (2010). Exchange Rate Volatility and the Stock Market: The Nigerian Experience. ww.aabri.com/OC2010Manuscripts/OC10113.pdf.
15) Taghavi, M. Lotfi, A. (2006). Studying the Monetary Policy Effects on Deposit Volume, Granted Debts Instruments (During 1995 and 2003). Economical Journal. No: 20. P: 131-166