1) Ashbaugh-Skaife, H., D. W. Collins, W. R. Kinney Jr, and R. LaFond. (2008). The effect of SOX internal control deficiencies and their remediation on accrual quality, The Accounting Review 83 (1): 217–50.
2) Abzari, M. and drkhshydh H. (2008). The effect of transparency of financial information on the behavior of investors on the stock exchange. Journal of Management and Budget. 18 (1): 59-75.
3) Aghai, M. Gljaryan, MA. Nazari, K. Assadullahi, A. (2015). Effective internal controls in Investment companies from the perspective of external auditors. Empirical Research in Accounting. 5 (17): 1-12.
4) Bushman, R. M., and A. J. Smith. (2001). Financial accounting information and corporate governance. Journal of Accounting and Economics 32 (1–3): 237–333.
5) Biddle, G., Hilary, G. & Verdi, R.S. (2009). “How does financial reporting quality relate to investments efficiency?”. Journal of Accounting and Economics, Vol. 48, pp. 112–131.
6) Cheng, M. Dhaliwal, D. Zhang, Y. (2013). Does investment efficiency improve after the disclosure of material weaknesses in internal control over financial reporting?, Journal of Accounting and Economics 56: 1–18.
7) Cushing, B. E. (1974). A mathematical approach to the analysis and design of internal control systems. The Accounting Review 49: 24-41.
8) Doyle, J., W. Ge, and McVay S. (2007). Accruals quality and internal control over financial reporting, The Accounting Review 82: 1141-1170.
9) Dhaliwal, D. Hogan, C. Trezevant, R. Wilkins, M. (2011). Internal control disclosures monitoring, and the cost of debt, The Accounting Review 86: 1131–1156.
10) Das, S., Pandit, S. (2010). Audit quality, life-cycle stage and the investment efficiency of the firm. www.ssrn.com
11) Feng, M., C. Li, and McVay S. (2009). Internal control and management guidance, Journal of Accounting and Economics 48 (2–3): 190–209.
12) Gao X. and Jia Y. (2016). Internal Control over Financial Reporting and the Safeguarding of Corporate Resources: Evidence from the Value of Cash Holdings, Contemporary Accounting Research 2 (33): 783-814.
13) Healy, P., & Palepu, K. (2001). Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature. Journal of Accounting & Economics 31: 405-440.
14) Haji, Z. and S. Mohammad Hossein Nejad. (2015). Factors Influencing the importance of internal controls weaknesses. Research of financial accounting and auditing. 7 (26): 119-137.
15) Ghanbarian, R. (2012). Internal controls from past to present, Accounting Encyclopedia. 5 (237): 1-5.
16) Lee, J. Cho, E. Choi H. (2016). The Effect Of Internal Control Weakness on Investment Efficiency, The Journal of Applied Business Research 32(3): 649-661.
17) La Porta, R. F. Lopez-de-Silanes, A. Shleifer, R. Vishny (2002). Investor protection and corporate valuation. Journal of Finance, 57 (3): 1147-1170.
18) Li, Q., and Wang. T. (2010). Financial reporting quality and corporate investment efficiency: Chinese experience. Nankai Business Review International, 1 (2): 197-213.
19) Lee, Jaehong. Cho, Eunjung. Choi, Hyunjung. (2016). The Effect Of Internal Control Weakness On Investment Efficiency. The Journal of Applied Business Research 32(3): 649-661.
20) Naser, K., Al-Hussaini, A., Al-Kwari, D. and Nuseibeh, R. (2006). Determinants of corporate social disclosure in developing countries: the case of Qatar, Advances in International Accounting 1 (19): 1-23
21) Richardson, S. (2006). Over-investment of free cash flow. Review of Accounting Studies, 11 (2-3), 159–189.
22) Sorin B., A. Danescu, T. Danescu, and M. Prozan, (2014). A Comparative Study of Well-established Internal Control Models, Procedia Economics and Finance, 15: 1015 – 1020.
23) Sun, Yan. (2016). Internal Control Weakness Disclosure and Firm Investment, Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance 31(2): 277–307.
24) Vaez, SA. Rshydybaghy, B. (2014). Impact of Ownership Structure on the relationship between accounting conservatism and efficiency of investment. Accounting advances. 6 (2): 167-195.
25) Xu, C. Zhou, Zongfang. (2016). The study of internal control and over-investment on corporate credit risk, Procedia Computer Science 91: 109 – 113.