1) Bahramfar, N. and Rasouli, V. (1998). Qualitative characteristics of management accounting information and their role in making management decisions. Review of Accounting and Auditing, 24 & 25, 86-109.
2) Birkinshaw, J; Omar, T and D, Arnold (2001). Global Account Management in Multinational Corporation: Theory and Evidence, Journal of International Business Studies, 32, 2, 231-248.
3) CGMA Competency Framework (2015). Global management Accounting Principle, The Chartered Global management Accountant, American Institute of CPAs. www. cgma. org/principles
4) Cokins, G (2008). A management accounting framework. Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, 13, 1, 73–82.
5) Degan, C (2005). Financial accounting theory. Rutledge
6) Goudarzi, A. (2009). Critical accounting perspective. Accountant, 205, 44-53.
7) Hutchinson, R. (2014). Cost accounting and simulation: Toward a post-structuralist understanding. Advances in Management Accounting, 22 (1), 159-183.
8) Jones, T, C and Dugdale, D (2001). The concept of an accounting regime, critical perspective on accounting, 12, 35-63.
9) Kristanto, S. , (2010). Mapping of management accounting research, working paper. KridaWacana Christian University.
10) Malmi, T and G, Markus (2009). In search of management accounting theory. European accounting review, 18, 3, 597-620.
11) Mättö, T. , & Sippola, K. (2016). Cost Management in the Public Sector: Legitimation Behavior and Relevant Decision Making. Financial Accountability & Management, 32(2), 179-201.
12) Modell, S (2007). Integrating Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Management Accounting Research: A Critical Realist Approach, Manchester Business School, University of Manchester.
13) Namazi, M. (2009). The future of management accounting. Review of Accounting and Audit, 26, 3-34.
14) Nikou Maram, H., Rahnamai Roudposhti, F., and Biat, A. (2009). Reasons behind the lack of empirical research on management accounting in Iran. Journal of Management Accounting, 2, 83-104.
15) Nikou Maram, H., Rahnamai Roudposhti, F., Toluei Ashlaghi, A., and Taqi Purian, Y. (2014). Assessment of the impact of professional ethics of management accountants on qualitative features of accounting information (using fuzzy entropy technique). Journal of Management Accounting, 20, 49-66.
16) Nitzl, C. , Nitzl, C. , Hirsch, B. , & Hirsch, B. (2016). The drivers of a superior’s trust formation in his subordinate: The manager–management accountant example. Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, 12(4), 472-503.
18) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F., Yaghub Nezhad, A., and Goudarzi, A. (2011). Explaining critical thinking skills among accounting students of Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch. Journal of Cultural Management, 13, 105-115.
19) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F., Jabbarzadeh Kangarluei, S., and Espokeh, J. (2011). Managers attention to success factors with an emphasis on management accounting processes. Research and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 7-26.
20) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F. and Goudarzi, A. (2013). Critical management accounting. Knowledge of Accounting and Management Auditing, 5, 1-14.
21) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F. and Ehyaei, H. (2015). Assessment of management accounting theoretical framework and development of a conceptual model. Accounting doctoral thesis: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran.
22) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F. and Nezhad Tolami, B. (2016). Ontology of management accounting in the context of postmodernity (performativity, actor-network, and applications). Managerial Accounting, 29, 1-13.
23) Rahnamai Roudposhti, F., Nikoumaram, H., Talebnia, G., and Banitalebi Dehkordi, B. (2016). Actors’ network-based management accounting information system. First edition, Iranian Management Accounting Association.
24) Rezapour, N. (2014). Critical accounting education at the service of sustainable development. Knowledge and Accounting Research, 38, 1-29.
25) Saghafi, A. and Barzgar, G. (2012). Management accounting research, with an emphasis on qualitative research methods. Review of Accounting and Auditing, 1, 4-20.
26) Sepasi, S. (2015). A review of the qualifications of Chartered Global Management Accountant. The Fourth Conference on Management Accounting, Management Accounting Association.
27) Shabahabg R. (2012). Management accounting. Vol.1, 23rd edition. Research Center for Accounting and Auditing, Audit Organization.
28) Vakili Fard H. R., Mousavi S. A., and Salim F. (2014). Management Accounting and Corporate Governance. Accounting and Auditing Research, 10(5), 1-29