1) Naylor T. H. , “Corporate planning models”, Addison-Wesley, 1979.
2) Stanoevska-Slabeva, K., Schmid, B.F., and Yu, L. (1998). “Supporting distributed Corporate Planning through New Coordination Technologies.” Proceedings of 9th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications, August 26-28, Vienna, Austria.
3) Sharda R ., Aronson J., Turban E., “ Business Intelligence and Analytics: Systems for Decision Support”, 10th Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2014.
4) Binti Abdullah N., "Budget: Planning, Control and Organizational Performance among Public-Listed Companies in Malaysia", MSc Dissertation, Faculty of Business & Accountancy, Universiti Malaya, 2008.
5) Pindyck R., “Microeconomics”, 8th Edition, Pearson, 2013
6) Studenmund A. H., Using Econometrics: A Practical Guide, 7th Edition, Pearson, 2017
7) Ripley P., Seddighi H., "Economic Modelling and Computer Programming", Harvester Wheatsheaf, 1988.
8) Ellen F. Monk, Bret J. Wagner, “Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning”, Course Technology, 2008.
9) Gurton, A. “Bye bye budget - The Annual Budget is Dead”, Accountancy, 1999.
10) Jensen M. “Corporate Budgeting Is Broken – Let’s Fix It”, Harvard Business Review, 2001.
11) Manos, B., Ciani, A., Bournaris, Th., Vassiliadou, I. & Papathanasiou, J. " A taxonomy survey of Decision Support Systems in agriculture", Agriculture Economics Review, Vol. 5 (2), pp. 80-94, 2004.
12) Majidi, E. Alemi, M. Rashidi, H., "Software Architecture: A Survey and Classification", ICCSN '10. Second International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, DOI 10.1109/ICCSN.2010.94, pp. 454-460, 2010.
13) Suha, C.K, “Decision Support System for Resource Allocation", Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS Int. Conference on Mathematics and Computers in Business and Economics, Vancouver, Canada, June 19-21, 2007.
14) Putra L.E, “Corporate Planning Models [An Overview] “,http://accounting-financial-tax.com/who-is-putra/
15) Jae K. Shim, Joel G. Siegel, “Handbook of Financial Analysis, Forecasting, and Modeling”, CCH Incorporated, 2001.
17) Holsapple, C.W., and A. B. Whinston, “Decision Support Systems: A Knowledge-Based Approach”, West Publishing, 1996
18) Burstein F.; Holsapple C. W., “Handbook on Decision Support Systems”, Berlin: Springer Verlag, 2008
19) Alter, S.L. Decision Support Systems: Current Practice and Continuing Challenge. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1980.
20) Daniel J. Power, Decision Support Systems: Concepts and Resources for Managers, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002
21) Sugumaran R. , Degroote J., Spatial Decision Support Systems: Principles and Practices, CRC Press, 2010
22) Eta S. Berner, Ed.D., Clinical Decision Support Systems: State of the Art, Department of Health Services Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2009
23) Gachet, A. , “Building Model-Driven Decision Support Systems with Dicodess”, Zurich, 2004
24) Walter T. Harrison Jr. , Charles T. Horngren , C. William Thomas , Wendy M Tietz , “Financial Accounting”, 11th Edition, Pearson, 2017
25) Donovan J. J, Madnic S.E., “Institutional and ad hoc DSS and their effective use”, ACM SIGMIS Database: the DATABASE for Advances in Information Systems - Proceedings of a conference on Decision Support Systems, Santa Clara, California, January 24-26, 1977.
26) Wagner J., Planners Lab Software, TeraData University Network, http://plannerslab.com/