1) Abdoli , M.R., Panahi, H., Rahimian,F.,(2013) studying the effect of the board of directors composition and ownership structure on corporate social responsibility among the firms listed in Tehran Stock Exchange . Tenth international conference on strategic management, Tehran, Iran Strategic Management Association.
2) Arab Salehi , M., Sadeghi, G; Moein Aldin, M., (2013). The relationship between social responsibility and financial performance of the companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange. Experimental research on accounting. No. 9, 1-20.
3) Allaheyari, A., Poorzamani, Z., Torabi, T., (2018). Effectiveness of dimensions of corporate governance in relationship between social responsibilities and tax equity. Journal of Management Accounting .No. 38: 27-46.
4) Bahar Moghadam, F., Sadeghi, Z,. Safar Zadeh, Sareh.,(2013). Studying the relationship between corporate governance mechanisms and corporate social responsibility disclosure. Journal of Financial accounting. No. 20: 90-107.
5) Banimahd, B,. Taleb Nia , G., Azooji, H.,(2009). Studying relationship between environmental performance and financial performance, Journal of Financial accounting and auditing. 1(3), :149-174.
6) Belu, C. (2009). Ranking corporations based on sustainable and socially responsible practices. A data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach. Sustainable Development, 17(4), 257–268.
7) Brammer,S.,&Millington,A.(2008).Does it pay to be different? Ananalysis of the relationship between corporate social and financial performance.Strategic Management Journal, 29: 1325–1343
8) Crisostomo,V.L., Freire
, F.C., (2011) "Corporate social responsibility, firm value and financial performance in Brazil", Social Responsibility Journal, Vol. 7 Issue: 2,: 295-309
9) Davoudi Nasr, M ,. Talebnia , G,. Royaee R., Salehi Amiri, S.R., (2018). Explaining suitable auditing model of social responsibility (social ethics) of companies from the viewpoint of human rights and social values using exploratory factor analysis approach and structural equation model( SEM), Journal of Management Accounting and Auditing .No. 26. PP. 99-122.
10) Dianati Deilami, Z., Khodakarami E.,(2017). The effect of environmental news disclosure on share price of the companies listed in Tehran Stock Exchange. Investment Knowledge. No. 23: 189-212.
11) Godfrey, P. C. & Hatch, N. W. (2007) Researching Corporate Social Responsibility: An Agenda for the 21st Century, Journal of Business Ethics, 70: 87–98.
12) Hasas Yeganeh, Y., and Barzegar, G,.(2014). Theoretical fundamentals of corporate social responsibility and its research paradigm in accounting profession. Management accounting journal. No. 22, : 109-133.
14) Kim, Y., Li, H., and Li, S (2014). Corporate Social Responsibility and stock Prices crash risk. Banking & Finance, 43,: 1-13.
15) Lee, K. H., & Saen, R. F. (2012). Measuring corporate sustainability management: A data envelopment analysis approach. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1):219–226.
17) Omidi, F., Rezaee Dolat Abadi., Mohammad Shafiee, M., (2016). The effect of corporate social responsibilities on social performance and consumer's reactions in food industries. Journal of New Marketing Research , No. 2: 161-178.
18) Scholtens, B. & Kang, F-C.( 2013) Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Management: Evidence from Asian Economies , Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. 20, 2: 95-112
19) Sharabati, A.A.,(2018) "Effect of corporate social responsibility on Jordan pharmaceutical industry’s business performance", Social Responsibility Journal, 14 ( 3), :566-583
20) Soliman, M. M., M. B. El-Din and A. Sakr. 2012. Ownership structure and corporate social responsibility: an empirical study of the listed companies in Egypt. The international Journal of Social Sciences 5 (1): 63- 74.
21) Wang, X ., Lai, W., Song. X., Lu, C.,(2018) Implementation Efficiency of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Construction Industry: A China Study , International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health , 15: 1-21
22) Wu , T. and Lin, M., (2018) Relationship of CEO inside debt and corporate social performance: A data envelopment analysis approach , Finance Research Letters , Article in press.
23) Yuan, Y., Tian, G., Lu, L,Y., and Yu,Y.,(2017) CEO Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility , Journal of Business Ethics , 29(9): 8–29
24) Zandi , A., Faghani Makrani, K.,(2018). Studying the effect of social , environmental and ethical performance on financial performance of the firms accepted in the capital market. Journal of Management Accounting and Auditing .No. 26 : 145-158.