1) Amini. A., Haghighat A., Hemati F., (2010), Analyzing and Surveying NPL's in Qazvin's Network Banks, Economic Journal, Vol. 9 & 10 , pp 71-86.
2) Bank for international Settlements. (2011). Long-term Rating Scales Comparison. Retrieved 1 June 2011. Available at www.bis.org/bcbs/qis/qisrating.htm.
3) Bellemare. Charles , Kröger. Sabine, Sossou. Kouamé Marius, (October 2018), Reporting probabilistic expectations with dynamic uncertainty about possible distributions, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Volume 57, Issue 2, pp 153–176.
4) Keshavarz Haddad G R, Ayati Gazar H., (2008), A Comparison between Logit Model and Classification Regression Trees (CART) in Customer Credit Scoring Systems. QJER. 7 (4) :71-97
5) Kordloei H.R., Nori. P, Shamsiyan S., Credit & liquidity Risk in Banks, Termeh Publising,
6) Schoen. Edward J., The 2007–2009 Financial Crisis: An Erosion of Ethics: A Case Study, Journal of Business Ethics, Volume 146, Issue 4, pp 805–830.
7) Singh .A., (2015), Performance of Credit Risk Management in Indian Commercial Banks, IJMBR, Volume 5, Issue 3, , Page 169-188.
8) Springer. Christine G. , (2009), Strategic management of three critical levels of risk, The American Society for Public Administration,https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/sea_fac_articles/324
9) Weissova. Ivana, Kollar. Boris, Siekelova. Anna, (2015), Rating as a Useful Tool for Credit Risk Measurement, Procedia Economics and Finance, Volume 26, pp 278-285.