1) Abusalama, F. A. (2008). Barriers to adopting activity-based costing systems (ABC): an empirical investigation using cluster analysis. Doctoral, 7.
2) Almeida, A., & Cunha, J. (2017). The implementation of an Activity-Based Costing (ABC) system in a manufacturing company. Procedia manufacturing, 13, 932-939.
3) Bahram Far, N., Khajavi, S., Nazemi, A., (2008), Identification of Barriers to Development of Management Accounting in Manufacturing Companies Accepted in Tehran Stock Exchange. Journal of Development and Capital, 1(1),93-116.
4) Bamber, L. S., Braun, K. W., & Harrison, W. T. (2008). Managerial accounting. Pearson Education.
5) Blocher, E. J., Stout, D. E., & Cokins, G. (2010). Cost management: A strategic emphasis. Includes index.
6) Caplan, E. H. (1966). Behavioral assumptions of management accounting. The Accounting Review, 41(3), 496-509.
7) Carton, R. B., & Hofer, C. W. (2006). Measuring organizational performance: Metrics for entrepreneurship and strategic management research. Edward Elgar Publishing.
8) Cokins, G. (1996). Activity-based cost management. Irwin, Chicago, IL.
9) Ebrahimi Kord Lar, A., Moghadaspoor, H., (2013); Explaining the Management Accountancy Status in Iran, Journal of Management Accounting, 7(23), 57-83.
10) Eom, S. B. (Ed.). (2004). Inter-organizational information systems in the internet age. IGI Global.
11) Fakharian, A., (1999). Management Systems and Accounting Information Systems, Tadbir Monthly, 58 (1), Tehran.
12) Garoon, R. B., Lin, W. V., Young, A. K., Yeh, A. G., Chu, Y. I., & Weng, C. Y. (2018). Cost Savings Analysis for a Diabetic Retinopathy Teleretinal Screening Program Using an Activity-Based Costing Approach. Ophthalmology Retina.
13) Garrison, R. H., Noreen, E. W., Brewer, P. C., & McGowan, A. (2010). Managerial accounting. Issues in Accounting Education, 25(4), 792-793.
14) Gosselin, M. (2006). A review of activity-based costing: technique, implementation, and consequences. Handbooks of management accounting research, 2, 641-671.
15) Jing, H., & Songqing, L. (2011). The research of environmental costs based on activity based cost. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 10, 147-151.
16) Kaiser, M. J. (2018). The role of factor & activity-based models in offshore operating cost estimation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
17) Kaplan, R. S. (1998). Cost & effect: using integrated cost systems to drive profitability and performance. Harvard Business Press.
18) Kaplan & P.norton david,(2001) strategy-based organization,Harvard business school press boston, Massachusetts.
19) Kim, S., Ko, W., & Bang, S. (2015). Assessment of activity-based pyroprocess costs for an engineering-scale facility in Korea. Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 47(7), 849-858.
20) Koehler, D. M., Balakrishnan, R., Lawler, E. A., & Shah, A. S. (2018). Endoscopic Versus Open Carpal Tunnel Release: A Detailed Analysis Using Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing at an Academic Medical Center. The Journal of hand surgery.
21) Krumwiede, K. R., & Roth, H. P. (1997). Implementing information technology innovations: The activity-based costing example. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 62(4), 4.
22) Levinson, H. (2002). Organizational assessment: A step-by-step guide to effective consulting. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
23) Liang, T. P., Turban, E., & Aronson, J. E. (2005). Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.
24) Lindsay, C. M., & Feigenbaum, B. (1984). Rationing by waiting lists. The American Economic Review, 74(3), 404-417.
25) Lu, T. Y., Wang, S. L., Wu, M. F., & Cheng, F. T. (2017). Competitive Price Strategy with Activity-Based Costing–Case Study of Bicycle Part Company. Procedia CIRP, 63, 14-20.
26) Murdick Robert and Joe E. Ross and James R, Claggett, '' Information Systems for Modern Managemet'', 3rd edition, prentice hall, 1998.
27) Namazi, M., (1998). A review of the activity-based costing system in accounting management and its behavioral considerations. Quarterly Journal of Accounting and Auditing, 7(2), 71-106.
28) Nicholas, D. (2003). Assessing information needs: tools, techniques and concepts for the internet age. Routledge.
29) Rahnamay Roodposhti, F., (2009). Activity-Based Costing, Activity-Based Management, Terme Publishing, Second Edition, Tehran
30) Rezaeian, A., (2006), System Analysis and Design, Tehran, Iran.
31) Sarrafizadeh, A., (2009), Management Information System: Strategic Approach, Terme Publishing, Fourth Edition, Tehran
32) Sartorius, K., Eitzen, C., & Kamala, P. (2007). The design and implementation of Activity Based Costing (ABC): A South African survey. Meditari Accountancy Research, 15(2), 1-21.
33) Shields, M. D. (1996). Implementing activity-based costing systems successfully. Journal of cost management, (9), 15-22.
34) Shigaev, A. (2015). Accounting entries for activity-based costing system: The case of a distribution company. Procedia Economics and Finance, 24, 625-633.
35) Steiss, A. W. (2003). Strategic management for public and nonprofit organizations. Routledge.
36) Turban, E., J. E. Aronson and T. P. Liang (2004) ''Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems'', 7th Edition. Englewood, Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
37) Van der Veeken, H. J., & Wouters, M. J. (2002). Using accounting information systems by operations managers in a project company. Management Accounting Research, 13(3), 345-370.
Yousefi Azar,S., (2011). Management Accounting and its Position in Iran, The First Annual Conference on Modern Management Sciences, Gorgan.