1) Alleyne, P., Charles-Soverall, W., Broome, T., and Pierce, A. (2017). Perceptions, predictors and consequences of whistleblowing among accounting employees in Barbados. Meditari Accountancy Research, 25(2), 241–267.
2) Andon, P., Free, C., Jidin, R., Monroe, G. S., & Turner, M. J. (2018). The Impact of Financial Incentives and Perceptions of Seriousness on Whistleblowing Intention. Journal of Business Ethics, 151(1), 165-178.
3) Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). (2018). Report to the Nation on Occupational Fraud and Abuse. Austin, TX.
4) Atakan S. Burnaz S. Topcu YI. (2008). An Empirical Investigation of the Ethical Perceptions of Future Managers with a Special Emphasis on Gender-Turkish case. Journal of Business Ethics, 82(3), 573-586.
5) Banimahd B, Golmohamadi A.(2017). Investigating the relationship between ethical climate and Whistleblowing through optional reporting model in Iran's audit profession. Iranaian journal of Value and Behavioral Accounting, 2 (3), 61-86.
6) Beigi Harchegani E, Banimahd B, Raiiszade S M R, Royaee R. (2018). Motivational Values and Auditor's Ethical Whistle Blowing about Wrongdoing . Ethics in science and Technology.12 (4) ,120-135.
7) Beigi Harchegani E, Banimahd B, Raiiszade S M R, Royaee R. (2017). The Effect of Auditors’ Feature Machiavellian behavior on Their Whistle Blowing. Iranaian journal of Value and Behavioral Accounting, 1(2), 65-95.
8) Bjørkelo, B., Einarsen, S., and Matthiesen, S. B. ( 2010). Predicting proactive behaviour at work: Exploring the role of personality as an antecedent of whistleblowing behavior. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83, 371 -394.
9) Brown, J.O., Hays, J., & Stuebs, M. T. (2016). Modeling accountant whistleblowing intentions: Applying the theory of planned behavior and the fraud triangle.Accounting and the Public Interest, 16(1), 28–56.
10) Callahan S. (1990). Is Gender Germane?. Health Progress, 71(1), 21–24.
11) Clinton, R. (2006). Private and Public Sector Ethics. Journal of Business & Economics Research, Vol.4(5),35-41.
12) Costouros, T. (2017). Gender and ethical decision-making in the general insurance industry. Journal of Behavioral Studies in Business, 9, 1-24.
13) Curtis, M. (2006). Are audit-related ethical decisions dependent upon mood? Journal of Business Ethics, 68(2), 191–209.
14) Dawson, Leslie M. (1995). women and men, morality and ethics. Business Horizons, 38(4),.61-68.
15) Deshpand Satish P. (1997). Managers perception of proper ethical conduct : The effect of Sex , Age and Level of Education . Journal of Business Ethics ,16, 79-85 .
16) Dubinsky A., Natarajan R, Hung, W. (2004). The influence of moral philosophy on retail salespeople ethical perceptions. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 38(2), 297-319.
17) Dyck, A., Morse, A., and Zingales, L. ( 2010). Who blows the whistle on corporate fraud? Journal of Finance, 65 (6), 2213-2253.
18) Erkmen Arzu Özsözgün Turhan , Esen, kan Emel , (2014), An empirical research about whistleblowing behavior in accounting context. Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, 10(2), 229 -243.
19) Fang, E., & Foucart, R. (2013). Western financial agents and Islamic ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 1, 1–17.
20) Francalanza, C.; Buttigieg. B. (2016) Maltese certified public accountants and whistle-blowing: traits, influences and propensity. Journal of Applied Accounting Research, 17(2), 262-284.
21) Gottschalk,P. (2019).Whistleblowing: White-Collar Fraud Signal Detection.Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
22) Graham, J. W. (1989). Whistleblowing as organizational citizenship behavior and/or civic duty. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Criminology, Reno, NV.
23) Greenberg, J. and Weithoff, C. (2001).Organizational Justice as Proaction and Reaction:Implications for Research and Application, In R. Cropanzano (Ed.) Justice in the Workplace: From Theory to Practice, Volume 2, 271-302.
24) Hamidi zade, M., R., Nekooei Zadeh, M., (2000). Individual and professional ethical behavior and after-sales service. Ethics in science and Technology, 5(1), 84-93.
25) Hooks, K. L., Kaplan, S. E., Schultz, J. J., and Ponemon, L. A. (1994). Enhancing communication to assist in fraud prevention and detection: Comment: Whistleblowing as an internal control mechanism: Individual and organizational considerations. Auditing, 13 (2), 86-131.
26) Honeycutt E., Glassman M, Zudgelder M., Karande K. (2001). Determinant of ethical behavior: a study of auto salespeople. Journal of Business Ethics, 32, 69-79.
27) Jubb, P. (2000). Auditors as whistle-blowers. International Journal of Auditing, 4, 153-167.
28) Kaplan, S., Pany, K., Samuels, J., and Zhang, J. (2009). An examination of the association between gender and reporting intentions for fraudulent financial reporting. Journal of Business Ethics, 87(1), 15–30.
29) KPMG,(2013). Integrity survey 2013. USA.
30) Kray LJ, Haselhuhn MP. (2012). Male pragmatism in negotiators ethical reasoning. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 48(5), 1124-1131.
31) Lam K. Guicheng S. (2008). Factors Affecting Ethical attitudes in Mainland China and Hongkong. Journal of Business Ethics ,77, 463-468.
32) Libby R. (1985). Availability and the Generation of Hypotheses in Analytical Review. Journal of Accounting Research, 23(2), 648-667.
33) Latan, H., Chiappetta Jabbour, C. J., & Jabbour, A. B. (2017). Ethical Awareness, Ethical Judgment, and Whistleblowing: A Moderated Mediation Analysis. Partial Least Squares Path Modeling: Basic Concepts, Methodological Issues and Applications, 311-337.
34) Liyanarachchi, G. A., & Adler, R. (2011). Accountants’ whistle-blowing intentions: The impact of retaliation, age, and gender. Australian Accounting Review, 21(2),167–182.
35) Lotfi, N., Aghaei Chadegani, A. (2018). Detecting Corporate Financial Fraud using Beneish M-Score Model. International Journal of Finance & Managerial Accounting, 2(8), 29-34.
36) Mesmer-Magnus, J. R., and Viswesvaran, C. (2005). Whistleblowing in organizations: An examination of correlates of whistleblowing intentions, actions, and retaliation. Journal of Business Ethics, 62, 277-297.
37) Meutia, I., Adam, M., & Nurpratiwi, T. (2018). The effect of professional commitment and ethical consideration on the desire to do whistleblowing with locus of control as a moderating variable (study on the banking sector in Palembang). Jurnal Perspektif Pembiayaan dan Pembangunan Daerah, 6, 363-370.
38) Miceli, M. P., and Near, J. P. (1992). Blowing the whistle: The organizational and legal implications for companies and employees. Lexington Books, New York, NY.
39) Miceli, M. P., Near, J. P., and Dworkin, T. M. (2008). Whistleblowing in organizations. Routlegde, Taylor and Francis Group, New York, NY.
40) Musbah.A, Cowton,C.G and, Tyfa.D.(2016), The Role of Individual Variables, Organizational Variables and Moral Intensity Dimensions in Libyan Management Accountants’ Ethical Decision Making. Journal of Bussiness Ethics, 134, 335–358.
41) Namazi, M., Ebrahimi, F. (2016). Modeling and Identifying Effective Factors Affecting the Intention of Reporting Financial Fraudulent by Accountant. Empirical Studies in Financial Accounting, 13(49), 1-28.
42) Near, J. P., Rehg, M. T., Van Scotter, J. R., and Miceli, M. P. (2004). Does type of wrongdoing affect the whistleblowing process? Business Ethics Quarterly, 14 (2), 219-242.
43) Near, J. P., and Miceli, M. P. (1985). Organizational dissidence: The case of whistleblowing. Journal of Business Ethics, 4, 1-16.
44) Nikoomaram, H., Rahnamy Roodposhti, F., Tolie Ashlagh, A., Hoseinzadeh lotfi, F. and Taghipourian, Y.(2013). The Effects of age, gender, education level and work experience of accountant on ethical decision making by using fuzzy logic. International research Journal of Applied and BasicScience, 4(6), 1559-1571.
45) Nonahal Nahr, A., Mohammadzadeh Saleteh, H., Hamdollahi, K. (2014). Effects of Academic Training, In Service Training and Experience of Accountants on Professional Judgment of auditors. Empirical Research in Accounting, 4(1), 191-208.
46) Nur, S. W., and Hamid, N. A. (2018). Professionalism and Moral Intensity of Auditors on Whistleblowing Intension on Makassar Public Accountant Office. International Journal of Economics Management and Social Science, 1 (3), 128-132.
47) Onybuchi V. (2013). Are women more ethical then men or are men more ethical then women.Universal Journal of Management and Social Sciences, 3(5), 34-38.
48) PricewaterhouseCoopers. (2018). Global economic crime survey, 2018.
49) Purwanto, A., Hanjani, A., & Kusumadewi, R. R. K. A. (2018). Factors Influencing the Auditors Intentions to Take Whistleblowing Action. Advanced Science Letters, 24(12), 9481-9484.
50) Rafipoor, F., (2009). Corruption as a social cancer. Tehran: Entesharco.
51) Rahimi Kakoli, M., Bnitalebi Dehkordi, B., Peykfalak, J., (2017). Affecting Factors on Attitude and Ethical Cognition of Accounts. Ethics in science and Technology, 12(1), 101-111.
52) rahmanseresht H, shakeri E, azarirad S. (2018). The effects of demographic characteristics of the individual, organizational and ethical Variables in Ethical Decision Making. Management Research in Iran, 22 (2),1-29
53) Read, W.J., and Rama, D.V. (2003). Whistleblowing to internal auditors. Managerial Auditing Journal, 18 (5), 354 -362.
54) Reckers-Sauciuc, A. K., & Lowe, D. J. (2010). The influence of dispositional affect on whistle-blowing. Advances in Accounting, 26(2), 259–269.
55) Robertson, J. C., Stefaniak, C. M., & Curtis, M. B. (2011). Does wrongdoer reputation matter? Impact of auditor-wrongdoer performance and likeability reputations on fellow auditors' intention to take action and choice of reporting outlet. Behavioral Research In Accounting, 23(2), 207–234.
56) Siefert, D. L., Stammerjohan, W. W., Joireman, J., and Martin, R. B. (2014). Trust, organizational justice and whistleblowing. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 26 (1), 157-168.
57) Soni, F., Maroun, W. and Padia, N. (2015). Perceptions of Justice as a Catalyst for Whistle-Blowing by Trainee Auditors in South Africa. Meditari Accountancy Research, 23( 1), 118-140.
58) Transparency International. (2017). Corruption Perceptions Index 2017.
59) Vadera, A. K., Aguilera, R. V. and Caza, B. B. (2009). Making Sens of Whistle-Blowing’s Antecedents: Learning From Research on Identity and Ethics Programs. Business Ethics Quarterly, 19( 4), 553 – 586.
60) Vandekerckhove,W. (2006).Whistleblowing and Organizational Social Responsibility: A Global Assessment, Ashgate.