1) Asgari, Kamyar & Asgari, Farid (2013), Optimization of stock portfolio using multivariate models of MGARCH; Evidence from Tehran Stock Exchange, Journal of Economic Studies, Financial Management and Accounting, 3(1): 12-27 [in Persian].
2) Baillie R, R Myers (1991). "Bivariate GARCH estimation of the optimal commodity futures hedge", Journal of Applied Econometrics, 6: 109-124.
3) Basher, Syed Abul, and Oerry Sadorsky.” Hedging emerging market stock prices with oil, gold, VIX, akd bonds: Acomparson between DCC, ADCC and GO-GARCH.” Energy Economics, 2016, Vol. 54, pp. 235-247.
4) Brock C (2008). "Introductory econometrics for finance", Cambridge University Press.
5) Dianati Z., Alami Mohammad Reza and Behzadpour Samira (2010), Investigating the relationship between the quality of financial information and risk metrics in Tehran Stock Exchange, Tehran Stock Exchange, 17(5): 23-41 [in Persian].
6) Ebrahimi Morteza, Investment Management in the Capital Market, World Economy Newspaper, 16/09/2014 [in persian].
7) Elton, Dewin J. & Martin J. Gruber (1995), Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis, 5d. ed. John Wiley & Sons.
8) Eslamic Bidgoli, Gholamreza and Khan Ahmadi, Fatemeh (2012), The Possibility of Reducing Portfolio Risk Based on the Convergent Conditional Variances Model in Tehran Stock Exchange, Faculty of Management, University of Tehran, Quarterly Journal of Financial Research, Volume 14, Issue 1 [in Persian].
9) Gharabaghian Morteza. 1995. Growth and Development Economics, Tehran, 1st edition.
10) Hammoudeh S, Y Yuan, M McAleer, M.A. Thompson (2009). "Precious metals exchange rate volatility transmission and hedging strategies", http://ssrn.com/abstract =1495748
11) Heidari, Hassan & Ahmad Mulla Bahrami (2009), Optimization of Stock Investment Basis Based on Multivariate Models of GARCH: Evidence from Tehran Stock Exchange, Faculty of Management, Tehran University, Journal of Financial Research, Vol. 12, No. 30 [in Persian].
12) Jalilian Omid, Jalilian Hamid, Ghanbari Mehrdad (2009). Predicting the optimal portfolio risk in the shares of the companies listed at Tehran Stock Exchange regardless of the investor's morale, Financial Accounting, No. 2, Summer 88: 127-143 [in Persian].
13) Ledoit O, Santa-Clara.P, Wolf.M (2001). "Flexible Multivariate GARCH Modeling with an Application to International Stock Markets", University Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 578.
14) Liu, Weimin (2006). A liquidity-augm ented capital asset pricing model, Journal of financial Economics, 82: 631–671.
15) Lutkepohl, Helmut and Krätzig, Markus (2009), Applied Time Series Econometrics, Cambridge University Press.
16) Messaoud, S. B., & Aloui, C. Measuring Risk of Portfolio: GARCH_Copula Model. Journal of Economic Integration, 2015, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 172-205.
17) Miralles-Marcelo, J. L., Miralles-Quiros, J. L., & del Mar Miralles-Quiros, M., Multivariate GARCH models and risk minimizing portfolios: The importance of medium and small firms. The Spanish Review of Financial Economics, 2013, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 29-38.
18) Motavasseli Mahmoud, Economic Development, Tehran, ney publication, 2002, 1st edition.
19) Mousavi Yeganeh, Gholami Elham & Samabi Sajedeh (2015), Optimization of Investment Basket of Sepah Bank Investment Company Using the Markovitz Combined Model and Multivariate GARCH, Journal of Applied Economics, 6th, [in Persian].
20) Perez‐Quiros, G. and Timmermann, A., 2000. Firm size and cyclical variations in stock returns. The Journal of Finance, 55(3), pp.1229-1262.
21) Raei Reza, Pouyanfar Ahmad,. 2012. Advanced Investment Management, Samt Publication, Eighth Edition [in Persian].
22) R.R.A. Mendes , A.P. Paiva , R.S Peruchi , P.P Balestrassi , R.C Leme , M.B Silva,(2016); Multiobjective portfolio optimization of ARMA–GARCH time series based on experimental designs, Computers & Operations Research 66(2216)131–111.
23) Shariat Panahi Sayed Majid, Jafari Abolfazl 2012, Investment Management, Sixth Edition, Fifth Edition, Pages 19, 270, 280
24) Sharpe, William F., Gordon J. Alexander & Jeffery V. Bailey (1999), Investment, 6d. ed., Prentice-Hall.
25) Strong, Robert A. 2009, Portfolio Construction, Management & Protection, 5d. ed., South Western Callege.
26) Tansuchat R, Chang CH.L, Mcaleer M (2010). "Crude Oil Hedging Strategies Using Dynamic Multivariate GARCH ", Research Paper, Report Econometric Institute and Erasmus University Rotterdam: 1-33.
27) Thalassinos, E. I., Venediktova, B., & Zampeta, V., Applications of M-GARCHModel for the Selection of Securities of Bank Investment Portfolio. Applied Economics and Finance, 2015, Vol. 2, No 2, pp. 1-13