1) Alizadeh-Katanlooyee, L.,Ahmadi,G., Emamjome,S.R., (2012). A content analysis of primary school textbooks, math and social studies based on economic and financial literacy component. Master's thesis of Economy, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Faculty of Humanities Rejaee Teacher Training University, Faculty of humanistic science.
2) Alvani , Seyed Mehdi and Danai fard Hasan (1998), Qualitative Research Method in Management, Tehran, safar publication
4) Argo, J.J. and Main, K.J. (2004) Meta-analyses of the effectiveness of warning labels. Journal of Public Moorman, C. (1990) The effects of stimulus and consumer characteristics on the utilization of nutrition information. Journal of Consumer Research 17(3): 362–374.
5) Arteaga, K.R., Ciccotello, C.S. and Grant, C.T. (1998) New equity funds: Marketing and performance. Financial Analysts Journal 54(6): 43–49.
6) Asraf Ganjoui, Asma., Nayebzadeh,Sahnaz., (2013). The relationship between religious beliefs and Islamic financial literacy in master's degree students. Volume & Issue: Volume 7, N 3(23), Page 45-55. Available at the http://jfksa.srbiau.ac.ir/issue_564_747_Volume7
7) Bailey, W., Kumar, A. and Ng, D. (2011) Behavioral biases of mutual fund investors. Journal of Financial Economics 102(1): 1–27.
8) Bay, C., Catasus, B. & Johed, G. ,(2012)."Situating financial literacy" Critical Perspectives on Accounting, pp.1-10.
9) Berk, J.B. and Green, R.C. (2004) Mutual fund flows and performance in rational markets. Journal of Political Economy 112(6): 1269–1295.
10) Blackler, F. (1995), “Knowledge, knowledge work and organizations: an overview and interpretation”, Organization Studies, Vol. 16 No. 6, pp. 1021-46.
11) Bukowitz W. R., Williams R. L. The Knowledge Management Field book, Pearson Education Limited: London, 1999.
12) Caleghi-Moghadam, Hamid and Calegh, AR., (2010)."Transparency in Iran and the factors s affecting it," Accounting Studies, No. 21, pp. 31-60.
13) Campel, D and mara Ridhun Adual Rahman. (2010), "A longitudinal examination of intellectual capital reporting in market & spencer annual reports,1978-2008", Vol.42, pp 56-70.
14) Carhart, M.M. (1997) On persistence in mutual fund performance. Journal of Finance 52(1): 57–82.
15) Chaman-Aaraa, Muhammad, Hejazi, R., Almasi, MR., (2010). Investigate the relationship between knowledge level managers sectors of the financial statements with net profit of listed companies in Tehran Stock Exchange. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz University, School of management accounting.
16) Delaune, L., Rakow, J. & Rakow, K.C ,(2010). "Teaching financial literacy in a co-curricular service-learning model" J. of Acc. Ed. ,28 ,pp. 103-113.
17) Dianati-Deilami, Z.
, Ramezani, M
.,(2013). the impact of intellectual capital on the financial information quality (QFI) for firms in the Tehran stock exchange, Journal of financial knowledge of securities analysis (financial studies),Summer 2013, Volume 6 , Number 18
; PP:31- 47.
18) Doas ,da (1997), Survey in Social Science, translated by hoshang naebi , Tehran , Ney publication.
19) Fama, E.F. (1970) Efficient capital markets: A review of theory and empirical work. Journal of Finance 25(2): 383–417.
20) Fama, E.F. and French, K.R. (2010) Luck versus skill in the cross-section of mutual fund returns. Journal of Finance 65(5):1915–1947.
21) Federal Register (2003) Amendments to investment company advertising rules; finale rule. Rules and Regulations 68(193): 57759–57782.
22) Field, A. (2009) Discovering Statistics Using SPSS. London: SAGE Publications.
23) Financial Services Authority (FSA) (2010) Past performance. Financial Promotions Industry Update No. 6. http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/doing/regulated/promo/pdf/past_perf_6.pdf, accessed 21 January 2013.
24) Firestone, J.M. (2001),‘‘Estimating benefits of knowledge management initiatives: concepts, methodology, and tools’’, Journal of Knowledge and Innovation, Vol. 1 No. 3, pp. 13-27.
25) Gruber, M.J. (1996) Another puzzle: The growth in actively managed mutual funds. Journal of Finance 51(3): 783–810.
26) Guthrie, J (2001). The Management, Measurement, and the Reporting of Intellectual Capital. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 2(1), 27-41.
27) Hafez nia , Mohamad Reza (1998) , Introduction on Research Method in Human Science ,Tehran , Samt publication.
28) Hanifeh-zadeh, M., Dianatih Dailami, Z., Rezaei-tabar,Vahid., (2012). Investigate the level of financial literacy in Tehran family and related factors. Master thesis of Economy, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Faculty of Economic Sciences.
29) Hoyle, Rick H
. (2000),“Structural equation modeling: concepts, issues, and applications”, California SAGE.
30) Hüsser, A. and Wirth, W. (2013). Gravitation toward prior performance in mutual fund advertisings: Do consumer investors’ processing abilities account for biased information processing? Journal of Consumer Affairs 47(2): 219–242.
31) Hüsser, A. and Wirth, W. (2014) Do investors show an intentional bias toward past performance? An eye-tracking experiment on visual attention to mutual fund disclosures in simplified fund prospectuses. Journal of Financial Services Marketing 19(3): 169–185.
32) Hüsser, Andreas (2015). The role of investors’ objective financial knowledge on the assessment of risk disclosures inmutual fund advertisements. Journal of Financial Services Marketing Vol. 20, 1, pp: 5–22. www.palgrave-journals.com/fsm/
33) Izadi, M., Moradi, J., Almasee, MR., (2011). The impact of financial literacy on the decision to invest in Iran. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Shiraz University, Faculty of Education and Psychology.
34) Jain, P.C. and Wu, J.S. (2000) Truth in mutual fund advertising: Evidence on future performance and fund flows. Journal of Finance 55(2): 937–958.
35) Johar, G.V. and Simmons, C.J. (2000) The use of concurrent disclosures to correct invalid inferences. Journal of Consumer Research 26(4): 307–322.
37) Jones, M.A., Lesseig, V.P., Smythe, T.I. and Taylor, V.A. (2007) Mutual fund advertising: Should investors take notice? Journal of Financial Services Marketing 12(3): 242–254.
38) Karimi-meamoneh, S., Moin-Din,M., Nayebzadeh, SH., (2012). Examine the relationship between childhood experiences of consumer financial literacy of students (Case Study: Yazd (. Theses Islamic Azad University, Yazd University, Faculty of Humanities, Department of Accounting and Management.
39) Kozup, J. and Hogarth, J.M. (2008) Financial literacy, public policy, and consumers 'self-protection– More questions,fewer answers. Journal of Consumer Affairs 42(2): 127–136.
40) Kozup, J., Howlett, E. and Pagano, M. (2008) The effects of summary information on consumer perceptions of mutual fund characteristics. Journal of Consumer Affairs 42(1): 37–59.
41) Krejcie, Robert V. and Morgan, Daryle W. (1970).“Determining Sample Size for Research Activities.” Educational and Psychological Measurement 30 (1970): 607-610.
42) Lee, T.D., Yun, T.W. and Haley, E. (2012) The interplay between advertising disclosures and financial knowledge in mutual fund investment decisions. Journal of Consumer Affairs 46(2): 260–287.
43) Maditinos. D; Chatzoudes, D; Tsairidis, C and Theriou, G. (2011). "The impact of intellectual capital on firms’ market value and financial performance", Journal of intellectual capital, Vol. 12 no.1, pp: 132-151.
44) Malkiel, B.G. (1995) Returns from investing in equity mutual funds 1971 to 1991. Journal of Finance 50(2): 549–572.
45) Mamashali, M., Malekih,H., Sadeghi, AR., (2012). Assessment of financial literacy curriculum in primary school education to curriculum development. Master thesis, University of Allameh Tabatabai, Psychology and Educational Sciences.
46) Mason, M.J., Scammon, D.L. and Fang, X. (2007) The impact of warnings, disclaimers, and product experience on consumers’ perception of dietary supplements. Journal of Consumer Affairs 41(1): 74–99.
47) Meier, S. & Sprenger, C., (2012). "Discounting financial literacy: Time preference and participation in financial education programs" Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, pp. 1-16.
48) Moorman, C. (1990) The effects of stimulus and consumer characteristics on the utilization of nutrition information. Journal of Consumer Research 17(3): 362–374.
49) Morris, L.A., Mazis, M.B. and Brinberg, D. (1989) Risk disclosures in televised prescription drug advertising to consumers. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 8(1): 64–80.
50) Morris, L.A., Mazis, M.B. and Brinberg, D. (1989) Risk disclosures in televised prescription drug advertising to consumers. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 8(1): 64–80.
51) Nonaka, I. & Takeuchi, H. (1995). The knowledge creating company, Oxford University press Oxford, UK.
52) Nonaka, I. (1995). "Knowledge creation within industrial systems" journals of management and governments. Voi.3,No.5,pp.12-28.
53) Nonaka, I. and H.Takeuchi, The Knowledge Creating Company, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995.
54) O’Dell, C. (1996), “A current review of knowledge management best practice”, Conference on Knowledge Management and the Transfer of Best Practices, Business Intelligence, London.
55) Policy & Marketing 23(2):193–208.
56) Porter, M.E. (1989), “How competitive forces shape strategy”, Harvard Business Review, Vol. 57No. 2, pp. 137-45.
57) Pulic, Ante (2005); Intellectual Capital for Communities Nations, Regions, Cities and other Communities, First edition, Boston, Elsevier Butterworth Heinemann.
58) Rahnamay Roodposhti, F, Zohrabi, A, Mohammad Zadeh Salth, Haidar., (2008). Assess the situation and the impact of accounting education for non-financial managers. Journal productivity management (Beyond management), first year, the number 4, Spring 2008, pp: 36-7.
59) Rahnamay, Roodposhti, Vakilifard, M.R.., Rayeszadeh, S. M., (2010). Determine the needs and priorities of accounting training course content and provide an effective model. Journal of Accounting Research audit. Number 4, Winter 1388, pp 20-1. Web site publication:(http://www.iranianaa.com
60) Randall M. R, Suk D. Y, Tully S. W (2003). Mutual Fund Cash Flows and Stock Market Performance, Journal of Investing; 12: 78-81.
61) Rasoul, Vali-Allah., Bhramfr, T., (1998). Qualitative characteristics of accounting information management and its role in the decision, Journal of accounting and auditing review, No. 24, 25, the sixth year, summer and autumn 1998, pp 109-86. Available at the www. https://acctgrev.ut.ac.ir/
62) Rehavi Ezatabadi, Z., Moin-Din M, Ahmad Khani, M., (2013). Measurementfinancial literacy and its relationship to mental and financial well-being, they (the students in Yazd province). Master thesis, the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology - Science and Art, the Faculty of Humanities.
63) Robert E. Lawless., (2010). The Student’s Guide to Financial Literacy. Greenwood Pblish. This book is printed on acid-free paper, Manufactured in the United States of America.
64) Rooij, M., Lusardi, A. & Alessie, M.,(2011). "Financial literacy and stock market participation " Journal of Economic Psychology, 101, pp. 449-472.
68) Samsami, M., Moin-Din M.,, Hearani, F., (2013). Financial literacy and participation in the stock market. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Yazd University, Faculty of Accounting and Management.
69) Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran., (2011). "Financial institutions, Securities Market Law Handbook", published by business information and services exchange, p. 152. Available at the www.seo.ir/.
70) Seetharaman, A, Bin Zaini sooria H. H. And Saravanan A.S. (2002); "Intellectual capital accounting and reporting hn the knowledge economy." Journal of Intellectual Capital, vol. 3, pp. 128-148.
71) Sirri, E.R. and Tufano, P. (1998) Costly search and mutual fund flows. Journal of Finance 53(5): 1589–1622.
72) Smith, R. (2001), “A roadmap for knowledge management”, available at: www2.gca.org/knowledgetechnologies/2001/proceedings
73) Soleimanpour Nodoushan M., Moin-Din M., (2012). Financial literacy among high school students. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Yazd University, Faculty of Accounting and Management.
74) Spender, J.C. (1996),“Making knowledge the basis of a dynamic theory of the firm”, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 17, pp. 45-62.
75) Stewart, D.W. and Martin, I.M. (1994) Intended and unintended consequences of warning messages: A review and synthesis of empirical research. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 13(1): 1–19.
76) Stewart, D.W. and Martin, I.M. (2004) Advertising disclosures: Clear and conspicuous or understood and used? Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 23(2): 183–192.
77) Stewart, T. (1997),"Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations", New York, NY: Doubleday Dell Publishing Group.
78) Wiig, K. (1997),“Knowledge management: an introduction and perspective", Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. 1 No. 1, pp. 6-14.
79) Wilkie, W.L. (1986) Affirmative disclosure at the FTC: Strategic dimensions. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 5(1): 123–145.
80) Wood, W., Rhodes, N. and Biek, M. (1995) Working knowledge and attitude strength: An information-processing analysis. In: R.E. Petty and J.A. Krosnick (eds.) Attitude Strength: Antecedents and Consequences. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
81) Z. Poorzamani; A. Rohy; A.M. Safari ., (2010). The Effect of Environmental and Managerial Factors on Investment Mutual Funds' Return in Iran. Volume 21, Issue 86, Autumn 2010, Page 85-101. Available at the http://jmfr.srbiau.ac.ir/issue_1031_1034_Volume 21
82) Zack, M.H. (1999),“Developing a knowledge strategy", California Management Review, Vol. No. 3,pp. 125-145.
83) Zare Rayes-abadi, Abu- Taleb, Moin-Din M., Nayebzadeh,SH., (2012). Financial literacy survey of managers (study about the city of Yazd). Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Yazd University, Faculty of Management Accounting.
84) Zuckerman, A. and Chaiken, S. (1998) A heuristic-systematic processing analysis of the effectiveness of product warning labels. Psychology & Marketing 15(7): 621–642.